The Help Site provides around-the-clock support for common questions and issues.
- Topics are available under the Topics menu. Point your mouse cursor to "Topics" and access topics from a drop-down menu OR from the left sidebar.
- Browse most read and recently updated articles. Links to these articles appear below the main article. These recommendations are based on searches and articles that many other users have viewed.
- Featured Articles. Top articles, such as how to configure an iPhone, iPad, or Android, are showcased on the home page.
- Check out key help resources. Special help resources such as video tutorials and frequently asked questions are on the top navigation of the help site.
- Tech Tips are accessed from the top navigation and contain articles ranging from using the portal, browser settings, mail clients, to other questions on using third party applications with the portal.
- Search for your answer. Type a keyword in the search box on the right to see relevant articles.
- Answers on-the-go. The help site has been optimized for use on a mobile device. Have easy access to articles on a desktop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Multi-Language Support. Select the icon to see articles in available languages.